OUR HANDBOOK ON THE GENERAL DATA PROTECTION REGULATION (GDPR) (IN GREEK)
We provide total data protection solutions to achieve compliance with domestic and EU law and Regulations, helping our clients transition to the more demanding framework of the General Data Protection Regulation, which has come into effect in May 2018.
Our compliance services include the following:
- Evaluation of the client’s existing forms and procedures for collecting and processing personal data of employees, customers and associates.
- Evaluation of the client’s existing measures and procedures for the protection of personal data.
- Advisory in drafting and implementing data protection policies.
- Advisory in drafting updated forms for data collection,data processing consent, requests by individuals whose personal data is being processed by the client and notification of a data breach.
- Advisory in drafting data protection agreements or addendums to existing agreements with externaldata processorsor recipients of data.
- Advisory in draftinga data recovery and contingency plan
- Advisory in preparing training materials for management and staff
- Cooperating with management and staff to implement and monitor new policies and data protection measures.
- Advisory in handling data subject requests and complaints
- Advisory in investigating potential data breaches.
- Liaising with regulatory authority on data protection and other government authorities, on behalf of the client.
- Liaising with individuals whose personal data is being processed by the client and dealing with complaints or requests.
- Appointment of a Data Protection Officer.
- Advisory in the official capacity of Data Protection Officer to maintain continuous compliance with the Regulation.